Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Thoughts and Observations of Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga Series Masterpost Updated Ver.2


Since there is many posts of my analysis over the course of 5 years and 5 months, I think is around hundreds... I'm starting the process of organization, re-arrangement, reformulation of most posts...

ponybooks.gif

As I re-upload images to the currently image host I'm using in the missing Battle City Arc posts, DDM, then will be Duelist Kingdom and lastly the early which more episodic arcs, as I do this, I will keep post links, including updated ones, but only in this post, you will be able to tell when is new updates...The orders of the links of the posts will start from Memory World Arc and upwards, the new ones will always be above the previous posted links.
You might wonder why I'm troubling myself with this, it's because before I go into analysis of Transcend Game One Shot and Dark Side of Dimensions movie, I want my analysis of the manga to be polished first since my manga analysis posts will be constantly mentioned, specially the movie (so yeah, the Transcend Game and the movie Dark Side of Dimension is literally the expansion of the manga).


Thoughts and Observations of Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga Series Links

The Early 7 Volumes:


The Episodic Arcs Part 1
Shadi's Arc


(The next update is starting about the early volumes posts, the new extra post for this will be starting consisted of the episodic arcs only before Shadi's character debut arc)


Duelist Kingdom Arc:


↑The Updates are starting↑
(It's worth a re-read for the first post of Duelist Kingdom Arc)
(The next updates will be coming as I complete the "editor cut" and restructure them of Duelist Kingdom Posts then the Early Volumes
Battle City Arc:



Memory World Arc:

No comments:

Post a Comment