Friday, May 7, 2010

[Opinion&Observation] Episode 108 & Preview 109

Opinion


Episode:

well, expect me hating more Placido than I do already, Overpowered and plays low character and being super-mega arrogant, self-absorded, self-conceited bastard.
now finally Aki wakes up 8D, though is weird seeing Aki cheering a kid but cool at the same time, it seems she had become calmer, but there some stuff I didn't understood well, I need help to understand...

Preview:
well not much to say in the video preview but summary preview extended version, now this one I have many thoughts about being suprised.



Observations

Episode:
I can't say much but mention who had most screentime, who was Aki and Yusei, probably related to what gonna happen in next eps...and I wonder what Aki was thinking about her powers, I didn't understood well..., is that Aki thinks lost her powers or is it because of the sensation or experience not been able to use her powers...

Preview:

wonders and wonders regarding episode 109...

-------------------
sorry to be late, PC problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment