Thursday, May 20, 2010

[Opinions&Observations] Episode 110 & Preview 111

Opinions:

Episode:

it was a good episode, has some stuff that was interesting that regards plot and maybe future relations, though there others I didn't point at related to the new OP&ED, which soon I will mention, even though there was some stuff was kinda unecessary, like the action >>"...



Preview:


to me sounds like filler, though it isn't, I'm not liking how is this developing way, dunno why... it feels a bit dead the series lately, not much enthusiasm like had before :/




Observations:


Episode:

here is...
when Yusei used an effect of shooting star dragon for 5 synchron tunner monsters related to the 5 signers, 5 marks...that can maybe relate to future episodes, and I would like you pay attention to the order, when comes the marks/signers and tunner monsters, they start of the bottom supposely of the Crimson Dragon Symbol, I will put it, including the names of the tunners using to represent each signer and mark strength, I will start from how it started:
1- Crow-Tail, Junk Synchro
2- Aki-Leg, Nitro Synchron
3- Jack-Wings, Debris Dragon
4- Ruka- claw, Effect Veiler
5- Yusei- Head, Hyper Synchron


Preview:

yeah I know, the new monster transformation to be added D:, is just gonna be jack, yusei and seems crow too >>", only them right? meh

No comments:

Post a Comment