Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[Observations&Opinions] Episode 104

Opinion

it was a good episode, nice development, no matter how much I look at Luciano, I can't left myself hating him...specially his laugh...so Bruno is okay, that's good to know <3333333
NEW OP and ED YAY 8D
and so it has the most OBVIOUS HINTS ABOUT PREVIOUS 5TH DRAGON BEING POWER TOOL DRAGON, if you didn't notice, then is because---well is better not insulting people here...now seriously, now this time there is no way to deny it D=<.
however we have to wait for official revelation
though there more...
I HATE YOU TEAM CATASTROPHE for what you have done D=<


Observations

well, well, finally some good development, and even in some terms remembered me of sports manga or anime, anyways, is good to see, so because of Yami No Card, it sort of annulled Aki's psychic powers (and that kinda pissed me off...).
Regarding the OP and ED, it shown some interested new hints related to Power Tool Dragon, Previous 5TH Dragon and Rua 8D, which I will I post later, I need 1st the HD version first.

No comments:

Post a Comment