Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Opinions&Observations] Episode 103 - Preview 104

Opinions

Episode:

okay the episode was good indeed, HOWEVER, the only thing bored me was "re-watching" and "reviewing" previous episodes moments, rest of it is awesome 8D, Mikage wow I liked you in this episode, sure Mikage and Carly love to agaue agaisnt each other because of Jack XD.
Team Catasthrophe...I HATE YOU!!!
and that's all...

Preview 104:

okaaay I have some questions here...



Observations


Episode:

Plot terms, all I say is not really suprising Sherry knows what Yliaster is after (signers, but there is other thing they are after related to the signers and Crimson Dragon, I will tell you later inother sections xDD, were mentioned in season 1 part 1 and maybe part 2 too).
Mikage from looks wants to help the signers to know more about Yliaster...
as for Ghost related to Yliaster, we all knew, but the new directors - new villains, I think they aren't officially part of Yliaster - but that's speculations and theories related to previous episodes, that I will tell later, when I have time.
the other is...Bruno reactions to it, to Yliaster, specially to Ghost, he was more affected by hearing about them than Yliaster, when episode ended, they didn't shown what happened to Bruno or wondered if he was okay or not...-.-" seriously...

Preview 104:

okaaaaaaay this is confusing, I don't understand japanese(just a few things), the preview sounded like Crow ,is supposely for one month his insure, but from NAS preview, Crow uses something can give a hand to hold the injury (sore shoulders or something), it seemed was to avenge Aki accident that he come back, but in preview seemed was because of the Team Unicorn?
that's weird...
anyways, we will know when it comes the actual episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment