Monday, December 14, 2015

Final Thoughts&Opinions on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

I have watched all the episodes YGO! GX, it was quite long journey I must say, but enjoyable.

Like I said, I still have to watch YGO Zexal and Arc-V to fully compare them in terms of quality, it could have been better, much better, I think season 3 was the best season for me, NAS could do better job, it could be better than season 3, but it didn't, as YGO series, I think is lacking consistency, wasted potential on characters development, the plot is some parts, specially last season makes it look YGO 5D's last season a bit better, which says a lot, since I'm still angry at NAS about it's last season regarding certain plot holes and certain negligence to certain characters(in GX is bigger because it has so many characters)...NAS writers you're not good at creating completed stories with consistency, at last season is where you usually fail and that gets on my nerves.

Yeah, I didn't like season 4, sure sometimes made me think a little, but the forceful focus on Judai Yuki is a big problem in the series, I understand he is the main character, BUT there is something called balance, you can't focus so much on his character while the others are always in the shadows and play as supporting characters in most episodes instead of secondary characters.

Favourites seasons:
1. Season 3
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 4

Top 5 favourite characters:
1. Majoume Thunder
2. Marufuji Ryou
3. Edo Phoenix
4. Marufuji Sho
5. Yuki Judai

These characters had some deeper impression on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment