Friday, February 12, 2010

[Observations] WRPG preliminaries to Finals

Note: Please right click the images and "open new tab"/"open new window"

It was explained in episode 96, I guess those who have watched anime or manga sports and games and observe the images about the organization how you advance in tournament to the finals, I will use screenshots from the episode, for you to notice is similar to animes and mangas related to sports and games, if had read a lot of these, you don't have to know japanese to understand.

as far I could understand from eps 96 (though I just understand a few things, was used more observation) but by the images I could tell, how is organized which Team VS which Team, I think is 5 Teams in every Block, and there is 8 Blocks (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H):



to go to the preliminaries, in every block, there has to be 1st place and 2nd place of the block can advance to eliminaries:
the 1st Place, has to beat all the 5 Teams in his Block
the 2nd Place, has to be at least 4 Teams in his Block



Then the 1ST(s) and 2ND(s) places from very block advance to the eliminaries





and then the most important Team Battles starts, the advance to the finals starts.



is fine now this part. Next Post-> Speculations Who in Team 5D's will Team Battle agaisnt in Pre-Finals and Finals. (so will be small this time ^^" I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment