Thursday, April 12, 2018

Problems you might have run into...

It's related to the panels ensembles...the ones from tinypic I know for quite some time (but I intended to do this by August when I have to reorganise from the early volumes to dungeon dice monsters), what I'm talking about is from the whole Battle City to the first 2 volumes of Memory World, there is problem in reading the images, because their addresses were changed in the image host website I uploaded, so I have to update one full story arc and the first two volume of story arc I'm in now, fortunately is just images, if was the text included, I would be crying...but is still going to be quite a pain.

the reasons why it happened, I don't blame the website, from what I can tell is related to political and judicial problems that we have been facing lately about the internet in recent years.

No comments:

Post a Comment