Friday, October 27, 2017

Blog news and suggestions

Blog News:

I am almost finished re-reading for the second time (I said first I would re-read twice), going to re-read the ceremonial duel in a while (in one hour and half or two), then I put bookmarks on the pages I considered most important, scan them, edit them from pages to panels I consider important, I do edit on Photoshop (I use this software a lot not just for this, wallpapers, avatars, etc).
Usually this process takes 1 day and while writing the draft takes longer, but this time will be a little different, since I want to do it justice, the process explained above will be the longer this time, because the format for this arc will be each volume will be divided in 2 or 3 or 4 parts/posts, depending on the intensity and information, it will still have plot summary+key points.


Suggestions about the manga series:

I found something that might be helpful to those who may not have enough money, in case thinking that collecting 38 volumes would take long or don't have enough space for it, I'm sure many of you know about 3 in 1 volumes editions for Yu-Gi-Oh! (it's basically 3 volumes of a manga series in one book), but there is usually the problem about the shipping costs when buying online, so what if I told you I know a online bookstore that sells worldwide with no shipping costs and is usually cheap?

If you're from Europe and the european country currency is → € , then you're in for a treat, each of the 3 in 1 costs around 10-14€ (to give you a scale, but in the website if you use a different currency, you can change without paying) , so far there is 11 volumes of these "3 in 1", volume 12 will come out next month, 7th November 2017, the last one being volume 13 will be out in 10th February 2018.

Book Depository: Yu-Gi-Oh! 3-in-1 Editions

The only one downside from this online bookstore is that sometimes takes a bit of time, the maximum 1 month for the delivery to arrive (I think it happens in special occasions like the holidays and stuff), the fastest has been 1 week and 1 day for me at least, lately it has been 1 week and 2 weeks (the most common time it takes to arrive).

If you intend to buy it from this online bookstore, I have some advices to give you:
- to properly count when it arrives, don't include the business days, you have to pay attention to two emails, "the order confirmation" and "your order is on it's way", is the last one you have to count to 1 week or two onward (do not include weekends since there is countries where mails doesn't come on Saturdays);

- sometimes you pay VAT, but max is 2€ and minimum is less than 1€, but since they give you the price with the VAT before even buying, so do not worry and free shipping...;

-In each envelope they always offer you a bookmark from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment