Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Release Date of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions DVD&Blu-Ray was announced!

I'm a tiny bit late because the news was announced in 24th October in the japanese official website of Yu-Gi-Oh! 20th Anniversary...(the only website in english that was updated on this news is wikipedia, not the fandom wikia)...
The Blu-Ray and DVD of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimension will be released in Japan on 8th March 2017

bluray_and_DVD_release_date.jpg
click this this link for further details if you can read japanese...

There is more details around here if you go after the link, I can't read Japanese so I used the google translate but I got the general idea, it seems is given exclusives if you pre-order for a limited time in certain stores, for example in Amazon of Japan you seem to get one or 3 B2 poster sizes of the characters or one of them (Kaiba, Yugi and Aigami) , one has a T-shirt, but there is a standard in all stores for the pre-order, Transcend Game one-shots (however I'm confused if is a digital version or printed version, but I think it is a digital version).
I'm posting this because it seems many people doesn't seem know...

1 comment: