Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yu-Gi-Oh's Mangá observations and thoughts in future

I won't continue Zexal for quite long time, since not all episode to the most recent isn't translated subbed, so I will wait (not even the whole season 1 is translated).
so what I will be doing is re-reading Yu-Gi-Oh mangá, the original story and art by Kazuki Takahashi (Yu-Gi-Oh author) for a third time.
I have all the 38 volumes:



My YGO Manga Completed by ~worldstraveller on deviantART

as you can see, so to get my point, I will share some files so you follow my thoughts on it...
since the first chapters (1-64) are the ones with good-average quality, so you can read what's there, I made some research on the rest of the chapters, most pages you hardly can read what's there(some badly translated from what I heard)...so I will give my own scans in cbr files (it's more practical) in the future, everytime I make some volumes analysis, by arcs(where the stories has more than 1 chapter) and the small stories and seasons (Duelist= Duelist Kingdom(divided in 2 arcs, Duelist Kingdom Island and Duelist Kingdom Castle) and Battle City(with 3 arcs, Battle City, Airship Battle City and the Alcatraz Tower), Millenium World divided in 3 arcs, for me, Millenium Priests and the Pharaoh, Pharaoh's True Name Quest and Ceremonial Duel).

2 comments:

  1. Dude, thanks for this. I'm doing some reviews of the original Yu-Gi-Oh Manga too, and I was wondering where I might get better scans after the good ones ran out. I scanned ahead on all of the manga sites, and it's TERRIBLE in some places.

    Are those scans available in your analysis posts? I'll check them out as I go along - I'm only a few chapters into my own reviews so far, and I want to go in as blind as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunely I stopped scanning at volume 8 duelist, it was damaging my physical copies, but it seems there is someone who is starting to scan digital copies in comix4free website with the first 7 volumes... and there is a link I give in a post: http://yugioh5ds-worldstraveller.blogspot.pt/search/label/Blog%20News (the problem is some chapters has good quality and others with low quality).
      sorry I can't continue scanning... :(
      if I could buy the digital copies, I would but is US only and I'm from europe...

      Delete