Sunday, October 17, 2010

Conclusion about the OP5&ED5

I loved both, and sure shows plot hints, good amount of them...
however the participation of Aki and the twins still worries me, is true that they appear more often, but I haven't forgot waste of work they did puting Old previous 5th dragon, and no appearance of the dragon in the episodes, I wonder if relates with eps 112-113? because was there Black Feather Dragon agaisnt that monster in the past and not the previous, and only was in the other 5 earthbound gods?
and also Aki appearing so many times as D-Wheeler, and in separated groups pictures of ED4(Bruno&Twins+Jack&Crow+Yusei&Aki), and the result we know...Aki had the accident on the eps(104) had the OP4 and ED4, then after Aki had less participation, the only episodes was a bit significant regarding her was 108-110, and then just a decoration, comenting what's happening.
I hadn't forgot how much this made me mad...
so does this new OP and ED means that the other main characters(Aki & the twins) gonna be decorations and just wasting their ass on it or actually have duels and plot and character development on this part of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment